Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Life Lately

For all of those not blessed enough to be in the Buncombe County School system (take that as you will) and did not know that today was the first day back to school, consider yourself lucky. The picture above more or less shows how I was in almost every class. Just to clue you in on how bad my lack of excitement was, I contemplated wearing Chacos today. Chacos. Just think about that. I'm nowhere ready to be senior. How am I almost ready to go to college or "leave the nest" as some of you would say? I can't even go two class periods without talking to my moma, how am I supposed to go a number of hours away?! This is what has been on my mind lately and has gotten me in a real funk. I haven't looked at one September issue yet.. not even Vogue with the infallible "InstaGirls" on the cover (which is amazing by the way, props to you, Mario Testino). I am going to try and do a lot more on my blog this year, more outfit posts, since it's not the summer anymore and I actually get dressed... And if school doesn't seem to be going my way, I may pull a Roman Holiday, run away, cut off all of my hair, and impose on an incredibly handsome Gregory Peck look-alike (but only if he really looks like him).

No comments:

Post a Comment