Friday, August 1, 2014

Cowboys and Indians


Growing up, my brother and I were always playing Cowboys and Indians. Maybe it was because Davy Crockett was our favorite movie to reenact scenes from or the awesome costumes that we played with that I fell in love with the idea. Although the game may be seen as a clashing of cultures, I see it as a fashionable agreement. Think about it, you've got fringe, navajo prints, denim, suede, feathers, leather, animal skin and fur! That's quite a list, huh! Well I'm taking my new obsession into my own wardrobe, and taking inspiration from these other sources--most of which come from the stampedes in fashion capitals around the world.




image 1-3 via pinterest // 4-8 via style.com (Chanel Pre-Fall 2014) // 9 via style.com (Cushnie et Ochs Fall 2014) // 10 via manrepeller.com // 11 via stockholm street style // 12 via pinterest //13 via wheredidugetthat.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment