Saturday, June 21, 2014

One Peace


Am I the only person on the planet who can not keep their bathing suits in one place? I haven't worn a matching bathing suit in I don't know how long. People tell me that I can mix and match really well, when in reality, it's just because those were the tops and bottoms I could find. If I had multiple one pieces, then I wouldn't be able to lose matching suits and would essentially result in a peaceful summer occasion (hence the one piece/ one peace? bad puns yet again). When people think of one pieces, they might think that they are merely for children and mothers, but I think that they are classic and chic. A black one piece is so sexy I can't even. Not that I would come across that way.. I would probably walk by the pool trying to have my hair blow in the wind, and the fall in.. I've been looking for the one piece for about two years. Crazy I know, but if there is an image in my head of something I want, I cannot settle. Last summer I bought a blue one piece with ruffles on it from the kids section in target. Although it is cute, the place where my boobs should be is close to my belly button and it doesn't do a good job at hiding me.. So the search goes on. Here are a look of some of my favorite suits of the season, all of which are way too expensive. So keep calm and swim on without having to adjust your bottoms every second.
 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

p.s. I just got back from the NCSMI journalism conference at UNC Chapel Hill where we there were several award ceremonies. My fashion stories were the No. 1 Reviews in the state! If you would like to read some of these, go to goldenfleeceonline.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment