Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Muse: Lauren Bacall

Hello lovelies sorry I haven't been posting lately! Well I'm back, for a little while at least, because I am going to the lake for a week and then to fashion camp at NC State! To start things off again, one of my favorite series, Monday Muse. There are so many people who inspire me, and one who I think has exceptional style and an amazing aura is Ms. Lauren Bacall. I've watched movies with her such as "Designing Women" and "The Big Sleep" since I was a little, but found out that she was a model discovered by Diana Vreeland in one of my favorite fashion documentaries, "Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel." She seemed to be such a strong woman, as she was known for her "sass" and was always rocking a picture perfect CBF. Well here's to the beautiful woman worthy of Bogie's heart.

Young Lauren modeling in NYC
In Harper's Bazaar
Looking at a promo for her movie "To Have and Have Not"
Love this look, similar to this one here
Obsessed with this satin robe in "The Big Sleep"
There's nothing better than a big bell sleeve and my love, Gregory Peck, in "Designing Women"
Silver beauty

 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8


No comments:

Post a Comment