Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sea What I Can Do


I usually can hold myself up until the end of the school year, but not this year. I can not wait for this school year to be over. It might have something to do with all of my best friends leaving next year for college and leaving me alone to suffer in high school. So as I catch myself day-dreaming about summer getaways in exotic places, I also fantasize about all of the amazing clothes I will be wearing (or the clothes I won't be wearing ie., bathing suits only). Here are some of the beach babes I will hopefully be emulating this summer. 


I love how happy and cheerful all of these girls are. Brigette Bardot with her cheetah, that woman with the awesome hat and precious dog (an accessory anyone can have), a woman from the 20s with an inflatable zebra, and five friends on the beach playing leap frog. They all look so happy, which is why all of these women are my inspiration for summer fun and embracing every minute with my friends and family. And last but not least Kate the Great. On a rock in the middle of the ocean.. In a gown.. Nothing else.

1-4, via pinterest // 5, via Harper's Bazaar


No comments:

Post a Comment