Sunday, May 18, 2014

Head to Toe


Remember those frilly little socks you used to wear as a little girl to go to church in? Why did we ever stop wearing those? I am so in love with socks and heels, especially a pair of chunky platforms.  My favorite example of socks and heels is in Mr. Bean's Holiday (I told you Sabine was flawless). In the movie scene where she is a waitress in a little french village, she comes out in sky-high platforms with socks and they are so chic and effortless. Even though it is getting warmer outside, I still think that this would look cute with a romper or pair of denim cut offs, but I would choose to wear this in the fall/winter so that I could wear my favorite shoes and keep my little digits warm (in a couple of years when it is socially acceptable for me to wear heels..).



1, via whowhatwear.com // 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

I love playing with patterns, textures, and color and I think this would be a fun way to experiment with your style. These are some other shoes that I would want to pair with socks.
  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment