Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ladylike Bow Ties


What is something that most all little girls have in common? Bows in their hair. Well now that we are a little more grown (at least we think), I think girls and ladies should find a new place to wear these fun little ties. And who says that they are merely reserved for the boys? I've noticed them on the street and as well as old photos of the classics like Grace Kelly. I think that this has a feminine masculinity and I love it. It would be the perfect way to amp up a plain white button down or a chambray shirt with jeans or slacks. I'm also loving this update on the hair tie. This would be so easy to do. Pick a ribbon in any color or style and simply bow it up in the front of your shirt. I like the more droopy looking ones, but let's be honest, they're all great. These bow ties and pussy bows are destined to impress.

  




1, via pinterest // 2, via W Magazine // 3, via refinery29 // 4, via sequinsandstripes.com // 5, via thesartorialist.com // 6, via vanessajackman.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment