Monday, May 12, 2014

Less is More

I'm not generally seen as a very "minimalist" person, but sometimes I think that simple things go further and make a bigger statement. Although I will usually opt for embellishments and appliques, there are some times I want a pair of black slacks, black shirt, and ballet flats like Audrey. Whenever I saw minimalist runway shows I was never impressed, probably because they aren't flashy and didn't catch my attention, but for everyday life I think that these styles are more reasonable. Now I'm not saying that showy, flamboyant things are not in my favor, frankly I love them, it just depends on the day. I really love things that have a very simple idea or structure, like a shirt-dress with appliques (No.21 Spring 2014 rtw). Here are some of my street style looks.





No comments:

Post a Comment