Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunny Days

Whatever the weather is, it always reflects on my mood. So to get me out of this dreary weather rut, I'm turning to some fashion inspiration to clear my mind and my worries. Maybe if we look at sunshine yellow clothes, we will dream of sunny days and summer, something that I am in desperate need of. Something else I love doing when it rains, is curling up in bed with a cup of tea and watching (or reading) Breakfast at Tiffany's. Watching the closing scene when it's raining, makes it ten times better! Below are some of my favorite street style looks that make me long for summer. I am absolutely obsessed with the yellow suits!



1. via happilygrey.com // 2. via pinterest  // 3. via thesartorialist.com // 4. via danarogoz.one.ro // One of my favorite fashion resources for color is Instyle magazine's Color Crash Course. Here's some in daffodil, marigold, and lemon (May 2012 issue).


No comments:

Post a Comment