Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Royal Ascot


It seems to be a part of my nature that I pick up something I love and totally fixate on it. Well my fixation of the moment is silk scarfs, earlier known as men's ascots (I couldn't resist). Quite a while ago I blogged about head scarves, but now I'm leaning towards the more traditional uses for the Très chic Parisian accessory. My cousin always wears her silk scarves tightly knotted around her neck and it always makes her look so cute. I also am obsessed with taking my scarves and tying them aroung my hand bag handles (although it's a little depressing when I realize it's not an Hermes scarf on my Birkin, but I digress). I'm also drawn towards tying them through my belt buckles like a belt and around a messy bun. Or you could always wear them like my Grandmommy and tie them around your head to block off the wind... Anyway, here's a look at some of my favorite ways to wear them.




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

No comments:

Post a Comment