Friday, August 22, 2014

Gold Matter


I don't know about you, but I am drawn to anything that's shiny just like a little kid. It's almost like candy to me. Well when I saw these gold kicks on pinterest I knew I had to have them. I searched on shopstyle and ebay, where I finally found them for more than 50 percent off, which I'll never turn down. And for the socks, you probably know how I love them, due to the two other posts I did. For the rest of my outfit, I wanted to go simple and bring the focus to the shoes. These vintage jeans I got from Goodwill are ridiculously long, so that explains the uber long cuffs, but I sort of like them. Well now I'm off because it's an Audrey Hepburn marathon on Turner Classic Movies and I already missed more than half of it due to school... 



p.s. I'm going to try and upload a picture of my outfit every school day, which hopefully, will push me to dress cute all the time.
vintage jeans // Michael Kors shirt // Sam Edelman shoes // socks from Elementality 

No comments:

Post a Comment