Sunday, May 4, 2014

Audrey's 85th

                             
As you may already know, I happen to quite like Ms. Audrey Hepburn. I have loved her style, her kindness, and her talent for as long as I can remember and I don't think it should go without mentioning. She has helped me through so much. You may ask 'how could she help a teenage girl if she's dead?' Well because she has helped me love myself and is currently helping me be kinder towards people. She has taught me to embrace my insecurities and to flaunt my long neck or my thick eyebrows. Her movies or biographies, or merely just looking at pictures of her (trust me I have a ton) can easily fix my crappy day. I don't know what it is but I feel such a strong connection to her and it makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be able to watch and learn from her ways. So at this moment, I am prouder than ever to be this beautiful woman's biggest fan. We'll end with the clichest of cliches: I love my fair lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment