Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Midas Touch

I'm pretty sure that the attraction to gold and money is human nature, at least I hope it is... I am totally drawn to anything gold, don't get me wrong, I love silver, but it doesn't have the same affect as gold does. Gold adds a touch of luxury to almost anything. I want it everywhere. In my closet, my house, on my face (so chic!). The color is more easily accessible than the metal, which is wayyy out of my price range. For now I will be looking for accessories that have a gold touch to them. Maybe even a pair of cute little greek sandals, fitting with the whole Midas story. I think that I am drawn to the color because it is so representative of the 20s, my favorite era. Whether it be 1924 or 2014, it never seems to go out of style. That's why I wish everything I touched turned to gold.. Ah, I guess I better be careful with what I wish for.




 




1, via carolinesmode.com // 2,3,4,5,6 via pinterest.com



No comments:

Post a Comment