Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Handle This


Some brands have iconic labels, logos and prints, but this brand, launched in 2012 by designers Melissa Losada and Marcela Velez, is known for its simple gold handle. The designers were inspired by medieval armor, and in turn mixed that design concept with modern detail. This mix of architecture and luxury is the reason why these bags are on the top of my wish list! The bags have been seen on the streets and the red carpet on people like Leandre Medine, Cate Blachett, and Jessica Alba. Although this bag is essentially out of reach for me financially, I can always dream and hope that one day I will have a bag that has my two favorite concepts: fine lines and something that stands out.






1. Love the classic ivory with the gold. 2. This jade color is major! 3. Purple calf hair, camel, and croc... 4. Love this small calf hair option 5. Leandra doing her thing // 1 via m2malletier.com // 2-4 via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment