Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Going for Gingham

Needless to say, I have been rather occupied with Fashion Week lately (Mrs. Smith if you are reading this, please take this into account when reading my essay). I have been stalking all forms of social media and my trusted style.com, which in my opinion, is the holy grail of all fashion resources. The majority of the shows I have seen are major. There are only a couple I haven't been a fan of, but most of them are insanely beautiful and well put together. Well one of my favorite trends that I have noticed so far (because it is EVERYWHERE) is gingham. And not the tacky red gingham synonymous with diners, but beautiful adaptations of the print due to the lady-like colors and Briggite Bardot style. Here are some of the top designers sending the trend down the runway.
Altuzarra 

Diane von Furstenberg (those shoes!)

Oscar de la Renta

image 1 via pinterest // 2-4 via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment