Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Muse: Audrey Hepburn


One of my favorite ways to pull inspiration for my outfits, home design, etc., is by other people. Some would think of this as copying or not having ideas of your own, but I think that it is impossible to not take inspiration from something. Today for the first installment of Monday Muse, a new series where I will look at people or things that inspire me most, I am taking a look at my rock and role mode, Audrey Hepburn (surprising right). I think it's an understatement to say that I love her... I mean I named my blog after her parents for heaven sakes (even though she hated her father and had an unaffectionate but loving mother doesn't dim the light on the fact that without them, I wouldn't have my girl). It would be a lie to say that I don't cry at certain pictures of her. I literally know so much about her, have seen every movie she's been it, read the majority of her biographies, repinned and saved every picture I've come across. I accredit all of my strengths to her, and some of my weaknesses.. She was the most loving, stylish, beautiful, iconic, memorable, sincere, generous person I have ever heard of who just wanted to be loved, but most of all, give it. I always carry a little piece of her in my heart because I feel as if we have similar back stories and passions (not to mention we are almost the exact same size!!! Minus the 20 in waistline of course..). I don't know what I would do without the guidance of my mentor and life coach, and will never find another person in the world who will have the same affect on me as she has. No one will EVER be able to emulate the style, grace, love, or any other positive adjective of this beautiful woman, and I pray to God every night to let me be in Heaven with his most beautiful angel.

Here is just a small collection of my favorite pictures of her. I love the ones that show her completely and utterly happy, as well as her natural, distinct, odd, rare beauty. Oh I love her so.

 
All pictures from Pinterest. A plethora of tears were produced in the making of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment